Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Advice to Baruch College


We know that any electronics devices compatible with Wi-Fi is considered as New Media. Our 23 Building has no Wi-Fi coverage and my first suggestion to Baruch College authority to bring 23 Building under Wi-Fi coverage. There are three schools here. So I will suggest creating separate social networking sites (facebook, blog, flickr etc.) for schools and a common site for all users which should be linked with gym, students’ clubs and organizations. All professors should use BlackBoard and online homework. I will suggest to use Twitter for communicate with each other quickly. I will suggest introducing more online courses and encouraging students to participate on new media efficiently.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mainul in the 23 Building there is only WiFi in the 10th floor and computer in the 11th and I also agreed with you on all the professor using Blackboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know how many times I have a laptop that is useless because there is no WIFI in 23rd building...hope they add it asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, the 23rd building has WiFi only on the 10th floor. but if you look at the WiFi for the whole campus its utterly poor and very annoying, i think the $90million project for the maintenance should include the conditions of the WiFi and the elevators as well.

    ReplyDelete